- Manage the supply chain process by maintaining control of inventory management, the production process, distribution, and sales.
- Conduct employee performance evaluations, and set evaluation strategies.
- Develop SOPs, action plans, manuals, and other operational documents.
- Manage different departments and oversee all operations.
- Work closely with the procurement department and drive overall supply chain capabilities.
- Develop team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance goals.
- Provide a work environment that adheres to all compliance and regulatory guidelines.
- Ensure performance against objectives by evaluating the skills and resources of the company.
- Set goals and targets for all employees to be achieved in a certain period and motivate team members to achieve plan goals.
- Review all direct reports’ progress against mid-year and annual plans and continually develop their effectiveness.
- Deliver effective change leadership, driving business changes while minimizing people impact.
- Lead the team members in solving operational issues.
- Administer policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a similar field.
- 5 - 10 years of experience as an Operation Manager or a similar role.
- Able to oversee multiple projects with different priorities simultaneously.
- Strong influence management and communication skills.
- High levels of analytical and financial skills, with the ability to collect and use data to identify and prioritize improvement opportunities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Organization skills.
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Decision-making skills.
- Strong leadership skills and monitoring team members to get desired results.
- Coaching, facilitation, presentation, and team-building skills.
- Financial Skills
- Communication Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Operational Management
Login to Apply
Location Abha - Saudi Arabia
Marketing & Sales
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 5 - 10