- Writing and reviewing great-quality code
- Understanding functional requirements thoroughly and analyzing the client’s needs in the context of the project
- Envisioning the overall solution for defined functional and non-functional requirements, and being able to define technologies, patterns, and frameworks to realize it.
- Determining and implementing design methodologies and toolsets
- Enabling application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities.
- Being able to lead/support UAT and production rollouts.
- Creating, understanding, and validating WBS and estimated effort for a given module/task, and being able to justify it.
- Addressing issues promptly, responding positively to setbacks and challenges with a mindset of continuous improvement
- Giving constructive feedback to the team members and setting clear expectations.
- Helping the team in troubleshooting and resolving complex bugs
- Coming up with solutions to any issue that is raised during code/design review and being able to justify the decision taken.
- Carrying out POCs to make sure that suggested designs/technologies meet the requirements
- Design/ development experience in IBM API-connect 2018/ V10.
- Admin-related configurations and DMZ setup of API Connect/ DataPower
- API Connect Infrastructure knowledge to maintain DC-DR setup.
- Security implementation using JWT, OAUTH
- Managing and administrating APIs in the Developer portal
- Expertise in Monitoring, Error handling, and Troubleshooting.
- Experience working on time-sensitive production issues.
- Experience working with DevOps pipelines.
- Knowledge of API Connect administration is a plus.
- Ability to learn/ work on other API management products like (WS02, APIGEE, etc).
- Good knowledge of IBM DataPower gateway, and domain experience in banking will be an added advantage
- Experience in complex Enterprise Application Integrations, API management lifecycle
- Enterprise Software
- API Design
- IBM BPM
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 2 - 5