- Work closely with project teams to design, build, test, deploy and maintain enhancements to new and existing software.
- Collaborate with project teams on problem-solving, sophisticated design solutions, and creating quality products.
- Review, understand and analyze business modules, requirements, and technical architecture for the new and existing products and applications.
- Provide assistance and guidance to quickly confirm the validity of potential issues and to determine the root cause and best resolution of verified issues.
- Write a well-documented, tested code and ensure adherence to guidelines and standards, maintaining the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Integrate quality control into the development process by defining testing strategies and best practices and performing unit and integration testing of implemented solutions.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Minimum 5+ years- of experience in Microsoft Technologies.
- Excellent in ASP.net, C#, MVC 5, EF, Web Services, WCF, HTML5, JQuery, DB Design, SQL Queries, and SSRS.
- Skilled NopCommerce Applications Developer.
- This position is responsible for developing and maintaining a variety of internal and customer-facing Web applications using the Nopcommerce framework.
- Experience, proven skills, and talent in developing websites and web applications using NOP Commerce.
- Should have good design and architecture fundamentals, and the ability to work independently and quickly while learning in a fast-paced environment.
- Exposure to the software life cycle and agile methodologies
- MVC must.
- .NET Core
- Asp.net MVC
- Microsoft SQL Server
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 5 - 8