- Develop and execute test plans and test cases that cover project functions based on customer specifications requirements.
- Issue status tracking using the test tracking tool.
- Approve releasing the application (free of bugs).
- Verify and test all non-conformity requests and software change requests reported by customers.
- Verify the new version before sending the application to the development team.
- Participate in workshops and conference calls with customers.
- Gather client requirements and document all technical specifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or Engineering.
- 3 to 6 years of experience in software quality assurance.
- Very good command of written and spoken English
- Experience with test tools such as HP QC, Redmine (CSS system), Bugzilla, Jira, and TFS.
- Knowledge of Linux and Android platforms.
- Experience in FinTech, Digital payments, financial transaction standards (e.g., ISO8583, ISO20022), EMV standards, and PCI standards is a plus.
- Financial Skills
- Quality Management
- Quality Assurance
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies, Other
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 3 - 6