- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Collaborate with the project team to gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling the website.
- Troubleshoot development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities.
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
- Has 5+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Has Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or any IT-related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Knowledge in Bootstrap, jQuery, WCF, and Entity Framework is a plus.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented basic principles.
- Good knowledge in HTML and CSS.
- Good knowledge in T-SQL or PL-SQL.
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 5 - 7