- Working cross-functionally with developers, product managers, and internal stakeholders.
- Building on existing user personas as the team develops new and exciting functionalities to the product.
- Designing end-to-end flows and experiences that are simple and elegant across external and internal platforms.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented accurately.
- Understand and implement user testing and UX research to create data-driven solutions.
- Solve user problems using UX best practices and beautiful UI.
- Strategizing and building on design systems & artifacts to ensure user needs are optimized.
- Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Design, Psychology, or a related field, and/or relevant professional experience
- Fluency in English.
- 2+ years of professional design experience.
- Curious, team-oriented, and have a genuine interest in enhancing the customer experience.
- A portfolio of work on which he/she was the primary designer, with moderate guidance from design.
- Web Design
- Team Building
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 2 - 4