- Lead special projects end-to-end, from definition to full
- Lead large-scale, high-impact, complex digital & analytical
- Drive and align digital initiatives with the division goals, and manage resources efficiently.
- Provide data-driven insights, analyses, and recommendations regarding high-impact
- Coordinate with the leadership team to ensure co-creation and alignment on the
- Monitor and drive implementation of the digital & data analytics strategy, ensuring annual initiatives are
- Lead the ideation process to formulate new concepts and go-to-market plans for new verticals/opportunities, evaluate the market potential, and run feasibility assessments.
- Oversee and manage the performance of newly incubated
- Conduct research on industry trends, competitive landscape, and emerging technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or a related discipline
- Certification in Scrum Master is a plus.
- 5+ years’ experience working in consulting (top tier).
- Proven experience leading large-scale, high-impact, complex digital & analytical.
- Experience in digital health and digital transformation is preferred.
- Experience in effectively interacting with executives and senior
- Experience in building effective business processes for diverse
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable in presenting and communicating to large groups and across all levels of an organization in an effective, clear, and high-quality manner.
- Ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders throughout the organization.
Login to Apply
Location Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 10