- Manage and develop winning sales proposals and business presentations.
- Provide quality assurance and oversight of the proposal and presentations development process.
- Maintain and evolve the EMEA proposal and presentations development and content.
- Provide deep business analysis expertise to help problem solve complex customer scenarios.
- Support customers via onsite and remote account visits and follow up.
- Work closely with the sales team and solution consultants (Technical Support) as a key business product advisor and advocate.
- Remain informed of job-related issues through networking, training programs, seminars, and trade publications.
- 5+ years minimum experience in sales and/or multi-million-dollar government proposals and product presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Knowledge in working with Visio, MS Projects, and PowerPoint (not necessarily professional).
- Knowledge of government business processes in licensing, permitting, planning, asset, GIS, and inspection activities.
- Working experience in engineering or sales of similar software products or in the use of those products in target client base, or a combination of both.
- Sales Management
- Microsoft Office
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 5 - 8