- Experience in the implantation of strategic objectives and operational plans.
- Designing the annual plans of the business unit by relying on the study of market recruitments.
- Experience in the development of medium and long-term action plans and the development of programs that will achieve sales goals.
- Provide suggestions and advice regarding the development of the business strategically and those related to proposals.
- Prepare sales policies and activities to ensure the achievement of the company’s sales and profitability goals.
- Follow up the process of implementing the annual sales plan to ensure that all necessary measures are taken to achieve the required sales growth.
- Monitoring the overall performance of the business unit and making a comparison with the result and objectives set in advance.
- Follow-up and review of sales reports for all devices and services and take appropriate preventive and corrective measures to ensure achieving sales goals.
- Preparing studies and analyzes of the status of competing companies in the market in terms of sales volume and the quality of their services.
- Follow up on the work of the sales department employees and ensure that they do them to the plans and tasks set.
- Controlling commercial offers of products and following up the negotiation processes with customers regarding sales contracts within the approved pricing policies.
- Follow-up on the relevant bids offered with the Tenders and Offers Section.
- Communicate with the main suppliers of the business unit’s products and services to determine sales targets, prices, and marketing plans.
- Follow-up on purchases and inventory and ensure that there are no delays in purchases or surplus stock in coordination with the Supply Chain Department.
- Holding courses and training workshops for the employees of the sales department.
- Analyze the monthly sales reports and make sure that the sales target is achieved and discuss it with the direct manager.
- Holding meetings and preparing presentations for key clients to present new offers.
- Prepare the necessary reports; Sales reports, plans, contracts...etc., and submit them to the concerned manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Engineering or any related field.
- Professional certifications related to medical equipment related to sales and marketing.
- 8-10 years of related experience.
- Good organizational and analytical skills.
- Pricing Strategy
- Sales Management
- Pharmaceutical Sales
- Market Research
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Healthcare and Pharmaceutical
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 8 - 10