- Creating sustainable talent acquisition recruitment strategies and techniques.
- Manage complete cycle recruiting process ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Leverage multiple sourcing strategies and channels including job boards, cold calling, and internal referrals to provide high-quality candidates for open positions.
- Designing, planning, and executing recruitment and selection processes (e.g., conducting interviews and screen calls, administering psychological tests, etc.).
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and goals.
- Screen resumes, interview qualified candidates, evaluate skill level, manage offer process, reference checks, and make salary recommendations.
- Performing analysis and forecasting the hiring needs of the departments.
- Taking charge of planning, developing, managing, and overseeing employer branding activities.
- Motivating employees to be brand ambassadors and planning employee referral programs.
- Reviewing employment applications and creating background check reports.
- Performing employee satisfaction assessments and workshops and recommending measures to improve employee retention.
- Planning procedures for enhancing the candidate experience.
- Leading, managing, and supervising recruitment team members for evaluating recruitment efforts.
- Creating KPI reports.
- Has bachelor's degree in HR Management, Business Administration, or relevant field.
- 5 – 7 years of experience working in Talent Acquisition with at least 2 years of experience as a people manager.
- Working knowledge of full-cycle recruitment processes and employer branding techniques.
- Strong working knowledge of posting jobs on social media networks.
- Outstanding knowledge of HRIS, ATS, Sourcing, and Recruitment Marketing tools.
- Good time-management skills.
- Ability to utilize HRIS and other marketing tools for recruitment.
- Ability to discover bottlenecks in the recruiting procedure.
- Quick decision-making skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate the team.
- Strong negotiation and sales skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Arabic and English.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills.
- A keen eye on details for accuracy.
- Strong work ethics.
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Human Resources
- Negotiation and Selling
- Job Description Development
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 3 - 6