- Plan and Design tests using a deep understanding of the business logic of complex systems.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback, Static testing.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Execute tests in multiple environments to ensure the system’s quality from development to production.
- Identify, record, and document thoroughly and track bugs, and track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g., developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Act in a multinational Agile-Scrum working environment.
- A proactive Team Player, always striving for excellence in everything you do, always searching for a way to be/do better.
- Super focused on getting things done, finding a way when others only see the challenges.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Excellent written, interpersonal, and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience tracking defects to closure by using well known tracking bugs tools (JIRA / HP ALM)
- Quality Assurance
- Product Testing
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies, Other
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 3 - 5