- Has a bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Management, or any related degree.
- Has 0 – 2 years of experience (fresh welcome to apply).
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive information confidentially.
- Support in the planning of manpower requirements of different BUs.
- Execute sourcing strategy, which will include manpower sourcing and service outsourcing and developing job description cards.
- Conduct recruitment and selection tasks: CV screening, initial interviews, and selection processes.
- Conduct employee onboarding tasks and orientation to ensure a smooth onboarding process.
- Guide the mid-year and end-of-year performance appraisal cycles, in addition to reporting performance levels and achievement of corporate, departmental, and individual goals.
- Conduct training needs assessment and enrolls employees in training.
- Handling time-offs, overtime, and benefits administration, and assisting in payroll activities.
- Formulate, implement and control Human Resources & Corporate Affairs policies and procedures.
- Conduct “Employee Engagement” surveys and action plans, in addition, to ensuring employee services cater to all employee needs to increase engagement and satisfaction levels.
- Manage, maintain, and update records and databases of different HR & Corporate affairs matters and correspondence, and prepare statistical reports accordingly
- Support in legal and regulatory duties, which includes drafting official letters and correspondences related to corporate affairs functions.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the direct manager.
- Time Management
- Human Resources
- Planning & Organizing
- Employee Satisfaction
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 0 - 2