- Develops user-facing features.
- Builds reusable codes and libraries for future use.
- Ensures the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their front end (desktop and mobile).
- 2+ years experience in front-end development.
- Experience with popular web application frameworks
- Familiarity with Java GUI frameworks
- Builds and configures the frontend Selfcare product (Portal Composer) e.g., Ericson multi-service delivery platform (MSDP).
- Hands-on experience with Angular
- React experience is a plus
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with content management systems
- Knowledge in net
- SharePoint Design Experience in working with source code control tools like Git, Mercurial, or SVN
- Able to perform code reviews, write unit and integration tests, and lead/contribute to architectural planning and refactoring.
- Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Creates database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Develops the Integration between Front-end applications and Back-end.
- Integration skills with Rest, web services, and databases.
- E2e technical understanding.
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 2 - 4