- Manage a team of mechanical engineers in designing parts, engines, tools, and other mechanical equipment.
- Oversee and mentor mechanical design and CAD modeling in Pro-Engineer.
- Comply with drawings with applicable standards before approval.
- Plan work to ensure accounting for suitable ME deliverables.Preparation of design control documentation (requirements, verification, traceability).
- Evaluating new technology for potential applications in the company’s products or services.
- Preparing engineering design drawings and schematics using computer-aided design (CAD) programs.
- Responsible for managing projects and being involved in creating project plans, and setting goals.
- Assign tasks, provide guidance and technical support, and conduct performance evaluations.
- Be involved in estimating project costs, monitoring expenses, identifying cost-saving opportunities, and making strategic decisions to optimize resource allocation.
- Conduct risk assessments, implement mitigation strategies, and ensure that safety protocols and regulations are adhered to throughout the project.
- A bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 7 years of experience in solar energy, and familiarity with pumps, turbines, generators, and construction.
- Experience in reviewing requests for tenders and tender proposals for matching specifications.
- Experience in the on-site management of delivery, installation, and operation.
- The ability to negotiate with manufacturers on the suitability and quality of products.
- Process-oriented, analytical thinking.
- Project and people management skills.
- Team Leadership
- Report Writing Skills
- Communication Skills
- Mechanical Engineering
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 7 - 10