- Provide technical leadership in the architecture and design of Spring Boot based microservices.
- Implementation of prototypes to showcase new technologies.
- Engage with product managers and product owners to design and develop features and deliver user stories.
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, extensibility etc.
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers.
- Honors Degree or Diploma in Computer Science.
- 10+ years proven experience in Java programming working with the following technologies – Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, JPA and Spring Data, Kafka.
- Experience building microservices and implementing REST APIs.
- Comprehensive understanding of relational database and NoSQL database concepts
- Experience in working with Oracle
- Strong object-oriented design & programming skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills using the English-language.
- Experience of Agile Software Development (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Experience of software testing methodologies.
- Experience in utilizing tools such as Maven, Docker, Kubernetes, Kibana, ELK and Jenkins.
- Experience with workflow engines such as Camunda.
- Experience with the OpenAPI standard, documentation and testing using e.g., Swagger.
- Experience with modern Internet authorization and identification protocols such as OAuth 2, Open ID Connect.
- Experience of automation testing with BDD, Cucumber, Selenium, Appium, TestNG.
- Understanding of containers, cloud, automation, security, configuration management, CI/CD.
- Knowledge and/or experience with relational databases.
- Experience with software systems in the banking sector.
- Microservices Architecture
- Spring/Spring Boot
- Spring MVC
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 10 - 15