- Implement and coordinate with relevant external bodies and the company department’s customer and consumer research projects.
- Control monthly reports on marketing costs to research projects and ensure compliance with the approved programs and budgets.
- Lead regular monitoring of the company's performance in the market and analyze information about the beverages market to determine threats and market opportunities.
- Provide the management with regular analysis of sales results and sales budgets.
- Provide the management with research results on regular basis.
- Control the development, implementation, and reporting of all market research projects conducted by external agents in order to ensure the budget and compliance with project specifications.
- Interpret research results and make recommendations for the management.
- Track the sales volume and the potential of all brands/goods, thus proving the marketing plans are grounded to distribute the means to promote goods.
- Define the trade and market segments, where the sales positions can be improved; make relevant proposals to the management.
- Has bachelor’s degree in marketing or any related felid.
- Has 3-5 Years of experience with marketing
- Excellent with communication Skills, negotiation Skills, and Presentation Skills.
- Excellent with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Negotiation and Selling
- Communication Skills
- Market Research
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Marketing & Sales
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 3 - 5