- Conduct the full cycle of recruitment and selection for all the company’s open vacancies (resume screening, screening calls, interviews, etc.).
- Conduct the workforce planning exercise to determine the requirements of the right number of people with the right skills in coordination with hiring managers.
- Advertise job vacancies through current HRMS internally and externally (for online platforms and recruitment agencies.
- Partner with hiring managers to identify needs and develop recruiting strategies.
- Hands-on end-to-end recruitment including direct sourcing and candidate management.
- Ensure an impressive candidate experience at every touch point.
- Maintain strong relationships with academic, professional institutions, and employment agencies to facilitate the supply of human resources and ultimately close the open vacancies.
- Manage and keep resumes and employment applications and document them on the current HRMS in a way that facilitates the process of reference when needed and provides a database of employment.
- Enhancing the company’s recruitment strategies, reviewing attraction and sourcing practices, and job advertisements to promote the company’s brand as an employer of choice.
- Acts as brand ambassador at various events representing the companies like job fairs or on-campus recruiting events.
- Create monthly reports on key talent acquisition metrics.
- Adhere to the company’s Talent Acquisition policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any other related field.
- (3-5) years in full life cycle recruiting preferably within the technology industry.
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, etc.).
- Proven Talent Acquisition working experience in a fast-paced work environment preferably in the technology industry.
- Excellent level of proficiency with MS Office Project, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work in an ambiguous environment and collaborate across multiple areas to achieve a common business objective.
- Superb teamwork and interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English.
- written and verbal communication
- Human Resources
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Human Resources, Other
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 3 - 5