- Elaborate and implement the company's HR strategy with General Management.
- Conduct detailed salary surveys, analyze data, determine problem areas and prepares documentations of findings.
- Support the department working on shifts in the establishment to ensure their compliance with the law and fairness.
- Propose and support the implementation of new technologies targeting to optimize the management of the human resources.
- Review and update the salary scale of the company, supervising the salary increases and promotions.
- Prepare the payroll to be processed by Finance department.
- Attend and contribute to business planning and decision-making meetings to communicate effectively within the organization.
- Establish in close coordination with all divisions and departments the yearly HR budget of the company.
- Manage annual allocated budget and expenditure up to set limits, optimizes and reduces costs where possible.
- Maintain stable and regular relationship between the company and the Union, contributing to the successful renewal of the collective labor agreement.
- Direct the processing and entry of all personnel actions including appointments, promotions, transfers, carrier’s plans, and separations and supervises government relations activities.
- Interpret company rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Manage the recruitment process for both key business positions and employees.
- Review methods used by various entities, recommend system enhancements and proposes alternative organizational plans.
- Liaise regularly with labor union and senior managements in order to overcome any foreseeing issue related to employees and union also be the mediator in case of any dispute, agreement or conflicts.
- Ensure the implementation of the company's objectives in terms of CSR.
- Develop the culture of the company to permanently improve the quality of life at work.
- Report on the HR activities and HR KPI.
- Negotiate the renewal of the Life and insurance contracts every year with company’s insurance broker and Finance department.
- Ensure the development of Gender (ongoing survey with World bank) and disability policy.
- Ensure and monitor the equal treatment of all populations at the airport and maintain diversity and equal chance for all candidates.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, business Administration or any related field.
- A minimum of 12 years of experience in HR with 5 years in an HR Manager position.
- Ability to translate strategies into policies, procedures and programs.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial planning and budgeting processes.
- Relevant experience in organizational planning, employee relations, recruitment, training and development.
- Computer literate with experience in using word, excel, and power point.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sense of discretion, confidentiality and listening.
- Successful implementation of programs like Great Place to Work or similar.
- Strong managerial skills, demonstrating the ability to lead a team.
- Knowledge of labor laws and regulations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Budget management experience.
- Problem-solving abilities
- Financial Reporting
- Laboratory Skills
- computer skills
- Human Resources
- KPIs & HR Metrics
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 12 - 15