- Complete hands-on Flutter app development
- Work with stakeholders to understand and document software requirements and ensure Android/IOS (flutter) apps delivered are of high quality.
- Collaborate and work in a team environment with Design, Development, and QA teams.
- Strong sense of ownership and ability to deliver mobile applications as an individual contributor.
- Work closely with product development to understand the roadmap of the Flutter App
- Implement new features in a highly collaborative environment with product
- managers, and other Web, and Backend.
- Share technical solutions and product ideas with the broader team through design review, code review, and presentations.
- Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in mobile development in general. (1+ flutter).
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- Experience in Flutter Development
- Understanding of UI design and a user-oriented focus.
- Have experience with Flutter for both iOS and Android.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Know how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Team worker.
- Very comfortable learning new technologies, tools, and platforms.
- Proven work experience in design patterns mobile architecture using frameworks such as MVVM/MVC/MVP.
- Personal Portfolio of Apps (will be checked).
- iOS Development
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 5 - 8