- Has a master’s in psychology or Ph.D. in psychology will be preferred
- Has Min 5 years of work experience.
- Develops & implements a variety of wellness programs for local and remote sites
- Led a team of well-being coaches responsible for delivering session for groups and individuals
- Build a well-being program that aims to raise awareness and unify the culture of our teams across company sites.
- Standardizing the wellness activities across locations
- Responsible for Wellness program reports i.e., utilization of all psychologists, statistics, and employee satisfaction.
- A wellness manager needs to assess the population needs to develop appropriate Wellness programming based on feedback from employees, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Coordinate and manage all Wellness programs and services by partnering with the professionals within the
- wellness facility includes group fitness, massage therapy, nutrition counseling, personal training, financial stress, and sleep disorder.
- Responsible for Wellness related communications by partnering with the marketing department (e-mails, posters, screen messaging, desk drops, wellness website, etc.)
- Wellness Programs
- Wellbeing Coaches
- Wellness Program Reports
- Employee Satisfaction
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 5 - 7