- Monitoring project progress and developing project status reports.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Ensuring that projects adhered and that all documentation for each project is kept up to date.
- Ability to construct a project management cycle to fulfil each goal and objective.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management or a related field.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Has strong interpersonal skills, communication skills, and Attention to detail.
- Project Management
- Planning & Organizing
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 0 - 2