- Planning, budgeting, definition, and initiation of digital development projects (websites, applications, CMS, etc.)
- Must manage resources, clients, and teams to deliver web-based projects and digital solutions based on the client's and project requirements.
- Engage with the account and development of teams to ensure project objectives are achieved while ensuring the highest quality is delivered.
- Establishing a pipeline of digital activities and ensuring that the pipeline is aligned with the company’s revenue targets and goals.
- Maintaining strong and prosperous working relationships with important clients.
- Identifying, exploring, and evaluating business opportunities, performing risk assessment, and mitigating potential risks.
- monitoring overall progress and use of resources, and initiating corrective action where necessary.
- Bachelor or higher degree from a reputable educational institution.
- 7+ proven years of Experience in the Digital development field with at least 5 years in managing teams.
- Software Development, networking background.
- Strong Communication and presentation skills.
- Solid understanding of project management systems
- Ability to manage workloads, experience in working on multiple projects
- Web Development
- Basic software development
- Project Management
- Operational Management
- Planning & Organizing
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 6 - 10