- Work closely with remote and onsite project teams to design, build, test, deploy and maintain enhancements to new and existing software for iOS and macOS
- Collaborate with project teams on problem solving, sophisticated design solutions, and creating quality products
- Review, understand and analyze business modules, requirements and technical architecture for the new and existing products and application
- Provide assistance and guidance to quickly confirm the validity of potential issues and to determine the root cause and best resolution of verified issues
- Write a well-documented, tested code and ensure adherence to guidelines and standards, maintaining the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Integrate quality control into the development process by defining testing strategies and best practices and performing unit and integration testing of implemented solutions
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Mentor and guide junior staff members and trainees on software development best practices and guarantee the quality of output
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or any IT related field.
- 4+ years of solid experience in iOS development.
- Proficiency in Swift and Objective-C.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed towards iOS and OS X, including mobile phones, tablets, and full-fledged computers.
- Experience working with remote data via RESTful APIs and JSON.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, design patterns, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Experience with the App Store submission and review process.
- Working experience in teams utilizing Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Web Applications
- iOS app
- iOS Development
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 4 - 7