- Produce a high quality work product and collaborate with others to deliver a superior client experience.
- Understand how business functions operate and understand the impact that sector trends has on a client’s business.
- Identifies opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of key processes within a business function.
- Able to incorporate financial information when evaluating strategic options.
- Organize insights and define a logical flow to tell a story when presenting recommendations.
- Address client business challenges in the intersection of process and technology.
- Recognize and architect an executable operating model for a specific function to maximize quality, speed and financial impact of service delivery.
- Understands the client’s main value to the customer with a holistic view of improvement opportunities throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Anticipates the organization’s response to various elements of the transformation and collaborates with colleagues.
- Applies sector knowledge to identify unique factors that may influence functional design.
- Post-graduate with 3-6 years of experience in
- Technology solutions implementation as project or stream lead, solution and integration architect, QA/Testing lead – DevOps experience (Having a certification is a plus).
- Agile methodologies.
- Software development as developer, SCRUM master, QA lead, product owner
- Systems integration.
- Preferably in Telco, healthcare, Financial, or public sector.
- Proficiency in integration technology solutions, APIs and Microservices and key vendors.
- Knowledge of major vendors and technology solutions for systems integration, banking, telco, healthcare, cloud services are a plus.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Arabic Languages.
- Excellent communication and people skills, with a strong emphasis on team working
- Demonstrate leadership and team playing abilities.
- Ability to operate and understand excellent project and program management disciplines including production of project plans and key quality program deliverables.
- Willingness to travel (required).
- Software Development
- Quality Assurance
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 3 - 6