- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software – both on the client and server side.
- Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end.
- Being part of the team responsible for maintaining, improving, enhancing, and operating our programmatic and advertising platform.
- Write technical documentation.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- 2+ years of software development experience in Microsoft .NET Core, C#, and ASP.NET Core MVC and Web API.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and Design Patterns.
- Client-side CSS pre-processors, such as LESS and SASS.
- Knowledge of UI/UX standards and responsive web design.
- Experience in code versioning control tools including Git.
- Experience in RDBMS and writing effective SQL queries.
- Experience in ORM technologies such as Entity Framework and NHibernate.
- Experience in Git version control.
- Experience in unit testing and integration testing.
- Effective team player and strong interpersonal skills.
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
- High attention to detail and work ethic.
- SQL Server
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 2 - 5