- Design and build complex technology solutions across the stack (front-end and back-end) using best-in-class libraries, frameworks, and design principles.
- Assist in estimation and planning of business solutions.
- Interact with management to provide technical solutions delivering to business needs.
- Consult clients on best practice point of view.
- Must be self-motivated and able to thrive in an agile environment.
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies and promote knowledge sharing.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Multi-threading programming concepts.
- Experience working on React Native, Netty, AKKA, Vert.x, CEP engines, GraphQL, Redux or Mobx, and Kubernetes.
- Experience and proficiency across the stackability to develop modern front end along with coding secure and extensible back-end services.
- Experience in systems integration, package implementation, and/or interactive design.
- Good level of understanding of software design and architecture principles like Microservices, Domain-driven design, CQRS, SOLID, DRY, SoC, etc.
- Multi-tenant architectures deployed in the cloud.
- Experience working on large-scale, complex, and distributed applications in an Agile environment.
- Experience in creating server-side services using at least one of Java (ideally), Node.js, or similar backend languages (C#/.NET omitted).
- Designing and creating REST APIs.
- Experience with integration technologies like SOAP.
- Strong understanding and experience of relational and NoSQL database design and implementation.
- Experience building on container platforms such as Docker, and Kubernetes.
- RESTful Services
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 3 - 7