- Participate in sprint planning sessions reviewing use cases and providing estimates on QA efforts.
- Creation of Manual and Automated test cases and test data.
- Ensure test coverage and maintenance of existing automation test suites.
- Reporting product issues, bug analysis, and investigation to resolution.
- Manual and Automated testing of products.
- Maintenance and review of Automation Frameworks and tooling.
- Test Environment setup and configuration as per requirements.
- Attend and contribute to Agile ceremonies such as Retrospectives and Sprint Reviews.
- Work as part of a scrum team and contribute ideas and improvements.
- Analyses, documents, and report test findings within the Test Management tool.
- Work closely with the scrum team and product owners to provide additional information on open issues.
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent with Java coding skills.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role creating Java-based automated tests with combined manual testing.
- Experience automating frontend and backend end-to-end test scenarios.
- Experience automating Microservices and APIs.
- Experience in CI/CD tooling such as Jenkins.
- Experience using a test automation framework such as Selenium, TestNG & Appium.
- Experience using test case management & defect tracking tools.
- Familiarity with XML, SQL Scripting, Oracle, and Database technology.
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- High level of attention to detail and a strong aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Ability to work across multiple product areas and remain quality focused.
- Experience testing Web and Mobile Applications.
- Experience in Performance Testing using tools such as JMeter.
- Environment configuration – Windows and Unix experience.
- Experience with banking, fintech, or systems in a highly regulated environment.
- Direct experience with Payments or Card processing.
- Hardware/Device testing experience.
- Articulate communicator, ability to present ideas clearly and precisely with concise attention to detail to both peers and colleagues alike.
- The candidate should be a team player, working with both QA, product, and development teams within scrum.
- Passion to learn and work with new technologies.
- Quality Assurance
- Product Testing
- Database : SQL Server, MySQL
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies, Other
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 2 - 4