- Manage HR operations such as attendance, vacations, insurance, and employee requests.
- Organize the Employee files and update all the needed documents.
- Handle the recruitment process from posting the job, to sourcing, screening, interviewing, and sending job offers or apologies through different platforms.
- Create policies, procedures, HR processes, and HR Forms for the company that support internal promotion.
- Update the employee handbook according to the new policies and procedures.
- Conduct job analysis and create the job description for each position.
- Create the competencies framework and identify each competency and each level.
- Conduct and evaluate employee performance and create improvement plans with team leaders.
- Organize, supervise, and evaluate employee training programs.
- Planning, implementing, and monitoring strategic projects in talent management.
- Acting as the focal point on specific talent management activities such as employee engagement surveys, on-boarding, orientation, exit interviews, and employer branding activities.
- Create the Rewards & Recognition activities to motivate the employees.
- Researching best practices and relevant developments in talent management in other organizations
- Help create the salary scale of the company, and add new benefits to their compensation and benefits system.
- Attract, manage, develop, and retain the highest quality staff.
- Conduct team building activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or any related field.
- 8 - 12 Years of experience.
- Certificates in HR and management are a plus.
- Professional fluency in English and Arabic; both written and oral as well as presentation skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
- People and communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Leadership skills
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 8