- Having the ability to manage their own work against the project plan to ensure a superior client experience.
- Understanding the client’s business and following sector trends. In addition to learning leading practices.
- Conducts research on economics and the conditions of the sector and market in order to understand the client’s needs.
- Gather and interpret financial information to help strengthen proposed recommendations.
- Express thoughts and ideas in a clear and composed manner to enhance the confidence in team and clients.
- Interact in an effective manner with colleagues and clients of varying backgrounds to effectively meet client’s needs.
- Recognize technology as a business enabler.
- Applies experience to enhance standard methods and tools; promotes their use through knowledge sharing.
- Ability to understand customer value insights to ensure alignment amongst client’s overall business operations.
- Contributes to the development of business cases and analyzes the financial and strategic impacts of a new operating mode.
- An undergraduate degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Economics, Business Administration, Finance, MBA or a relevant Master degree or certificate is a plus.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in one or more of the areas: project administration, software development, systems administration/integration, software quality assurance and testing, DevOps and Agile.
- Awareness of integration technology solutions, APIs and Microservices and key vendors is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS office applications especially in PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Willingness to travel (required).
- Planning Skills
- Software Development
- Quality Assurance
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 2 - 4