Account Management Role
- Act as Client Relationship Managers for specified
- Prospect new business within existing accounts.
- Conduct all relevant sales activities and achieve targets set by Portfolio
- Act as the company’s interface with client
- Maintain and grow a long-term relationship with clients and their
- Ensure orders are fulfilled in a timely.
General Sales Management Role
- Compile sales reports weekly and monthly to showcase targets planned and forecasts.
- Regularly report sales figures and forecasts to Portfolio
- Attend weekly sales meetings under the leadership of the Portfolio Manager to highlight and address any weak points in the adopted sales
- Oversee Product Support function to ensure consistent client
- Optimize product shipments with the Logistics to reduce total shipment
- Leverage CRM solutions to maintain client visibility promote relationship effectiveness and improve
- Prospect new opportunities within new accounts, in coordination with Portfolio
- Set “ready to close” meetings between cheque payers and Portfolio Managers to secure new business.