- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform, iOS, and OS X.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features,
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or any IT-related fields
- 10+ years of solid experience in Android development
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs (Retrofit, Rxjava, and Dagger)
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Kotlin experience is very nice to have
- Experience in iOS development
- Proficiency in Swift and Objective-C
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed toward iOS and OS X, including mobile phones, tablets, and full-fledged computers
- Focus on the development of such applications with back-end services
- Work with other remote and onsite engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure
- Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Excellent communication skills
- iOS app
- Cloud Architecture
- RESTful Services
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 10 - 15