- Prompt customers for information necessary to troubleshoot problem reports.
- Reach out to customers by phone and/or screen share as necessary to understand problem reports.
- Identify solutions to problem reports and deliver them to customers.
- Help customers understand R365 software accounting functions.
- Route non-accounting customer issues to appropriate teams and team members.
- Diagnose and document software defects and escalate them to Accounting Support Manager
- Participate in live chats.
- Manage personal queue of customer tickets.
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in business and/or finance and/or accounting.
- Professional and/or academic accounting experience.
- Restaurant industry experience.
- Strong understanding of general business principles.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Clear and effective oral and written communication.
- Strong grasp of software and internet technologies.
- Report writing skills
- Account Management
- Finance & Accounting
- Workflow Management Systems
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Accounting & Finance
Job Type From Home
- Experience 0 - 1