- Collect, review and analysis user requirements.
- Develop and document system specifications.
- Define system architecture of the application.
- Provide estimates of the development activities as input to the project plans.
- Develop, install, and integrate software systems.
- Write, modify, integrate, test, and maintain software codes.
- Work closely with Professional Services, Technical Support and QA teams to define test cases, and help resolve technical issues.
- Prepare reports on the status of the development activities.
- Assess, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for company’s products.
- Research and evaluate different technologies and solutions.
- Test and evaluate new technologies; recommend and participate in developing enhancements for existing systems.
- Provide third and fourth level application support to resolve customer issues.
- Mentor junior members of the development team.
- Degree or relevant international technical qualification in Computer Science, Information Systems or relevant Engineering field.
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience in IT Software Development.
- Thorough understanding of system’s development cycle.
- Strong team coordination and communication skills.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Extensive experience in developing RDBMS based applications.
- Extensive experience in SQL statements and stored procedures using Oracle and/or Microsoft SQL.
- Knowledge of UML and software modeling.
- Good knowledge of OO analysis and design.
- Software integration design and implementation skills.
- Experience in the SCRUM development methodology.
- Experience in software source-control systems and tools.
- Knowledge of networking protocols is a major plus.
- Knowledge of Windows or Unix shell scripting is a major plus.
- Development Tools
- Oracle Database
- Unified Modeling Language (UML)
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 5 - 8