- Discussing technical aspects of the solutions architecture, including the technology used, the methodology followed, and devices selected with the customer.
- Develop and document detailed architectures for mobile.
- Preparing technical solutions and architecture, artifacts, work products, and presentations.
- Experienced in web designing and integrating mobile apps with web services and external APIs.
- Understanding various non-functional aspects of mobile application design and providing a solution to optimize performance, scalability, etc.
- Responsible for successfully designing and managing the delivery of solutions and technologies.
- Deliver recommendations based on project requirements and industry best practices.
- Design overall solutions and individual applications.
- Contribute toward excellence in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Enforce sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of enterprise mobile solutions.
- Work closely with Scrum Masters, and Development teams.
- Take ownership of the solution from end to end, and be responsible for translating, functional requirements into a solution.
- Research and recommend new technologies, tools, and methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, and engineering with minimum 8 years of experience in the IT and technology field.
- Research and recommend new technologies, tools, and methodologies
- Ability to lead and support development team for solution finding.
- .net / No eCommerce knowledge is a must
- identity management knowledge is a must
- Experience in demonstrating mobile deployments in google and apple stores.
- Understanding of OOP and enterprise in mobile application integration.
- Good experience in Databases (Oracle, MySQL, and SQLite).
- Different software design patterns.
- Experience in the integration between Mobile platforms and server pages.
- Web Applications
- .NET Web Framework
- Agile Software Development
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 8 - 10