- Work experience as a Senior Full stack Java Developer or similar role with a minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Experience designing, building, and testing Java EE applications.
- In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like JSF and Spring MVC
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Good delegation and time management skills
- Problem-solving abilities
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field.
- Strong understanding of OOP concepts.
- Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
- Relational Database Experience.
- Experience in Entity Framework code first.
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experience Implementing Web API.
- Adapt troubleshooting and debugging techniques to quickly identify incorrect code.
- Experience in working with source code control tools like Git, Mercurial, or SVN
- Able to perform code reviews, and writes unit and integration tests.
- Experience in integrations using different integration interfaces and APIs including (oracle stored procedures, web service, HTTP/HTTPS, TMF, File-based, MySQL and MySQL)
- Supports building the environment for Continuous Integration (DevOps) + test automation.
- Implements automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Experience with popular web application frameworks.
- Sets up JBoss FUSE and Service Integration.
- Integration skills with Rest, web services, and databases.
- Develops the Intergradation between Front end applications and backend.
- Web APIs
- Spring MVC
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 3 - 5