- Running regular checks on network and data security.
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems.
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organization.
- Designing training programs and workshops for staff.
- Conducting regular system audits.
- Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff.
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages.
- Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget.
- Providing direction for IT team members.
- Identifying opportunities for team training and skills advancement.
- Supervising daily operations of network and server infrastructure.
- Aligning IT infrastructure with current and future business requirements and goals.
- Managing IT budgets, forecast, handling cash flow and enforcing cost-effectiveness.
- Evaluating risk, developing network recovery and backup processes.
- Assessing and purchasing new and replacement hardware.
- Testing, troubleshooting and adjusting information systems to operate effectively.
- Implementing security of the network, data and its storage and communication systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or computer science.
- 7-10 years’ experience in IT management.
- Experience with or knowledge of programming languages and operating systems, current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and system performance monitoring.
- Expertise with implementing, configuring, and testing solutions.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Strong creative and analytical thinking.
- Professional certifications.
- Leadership Development
- Team Leadership
- IT Solutions and Products
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 7 - 10