- Actively participate in the overall application lifecycle.
- Focus on coding and debugging
- Collaborate with front-end developers.
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements.
- Build a high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future.
- Create sustainable and functional web applications with clean codes.
- Learn about new technologies and stay up to date with current best practices.
- Conduct Ul tests and optimize performance.
- Train, help, and support to other team members.
- Proficient knowledge of a backend programming language and an in-depth understanding of web development.
- Proven experience creating user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Capability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Proven experience managing of hosting environment, that includes database administration and scaling an application to support load changes.
- Ability to setup, administer of backups, data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- Knowledgeable of WASP security principles.
- Understands "session management" in a server environment.
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 3 - 6