- Collaborate with DOH internal teams and external stakeholders including Healthcare Providers and Payers
- Define product vision and roadmap and prioritize
- Act as a functional expert for product requirements. Draft policy, standards, and product-related content
- Test product deliverables, and identify enhancements and changes.
- Analyze user feedback and plan for increased user adoption.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Business Management, or related field.
- Preferred PMP / Prince2 certified.
- 5+ years of experience managing Technology projects in the healthcare industry.
- Well-versed in Project Management methodology.
- Drive to Exceed (Leading Self).
- Working Together (Leading Self).
- Communicating with Passion (Leading Self).
- Engaging Leadership (Leading Self).
- Acting with Integrity (Leading Self).
- Change and Innovate (Leading Self).
- Realizing High Potential (Leading Self).
- Resource Management (Advanced)
- Program Management (Advanced)
- Monitor and Control (Expert)
- Management of Service Providers/Suppliers (Advanced)
- Business Relationship Management (Foundational)
- CRM Proficiency (Foundational)
- Risk Management (Advanced)
- Data Management and Analysis (Advanced)
- Contract Management (Foundational)
- High Experience with Health-related IT
- Excellent command of English Language and Communication
- Strong Planning and Organization
- Problem-solving and analytical
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, and ability to prioritize to ensure positive results of the assigned
- High Experience in administering Project artifacts.
- High Experience in managing
- High Experience in organizing
- High Experience in Microsoft Office and MS Project.
- Product Marketing
- IT Solutions and Products
- Product Testing
Login to Apply
Location Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 5 - 10