- Responsible for design, development, and implementation of APIs as per the guidelines set by API Governance team.
- Understand the user stories, evaluate different options and recommend best possible solution.
- Communicate project updates effectively with in scrum team.
- Ensure definition-of-done is agreed and delivered as part of scrum.
- Setup, configure, build automation tasks and help in creation of CI/CD pipeline.
- Communicate challenges or risks proactively and appropriately.
- Work with production support team for deploying the builds in production environment.
- Work as part of an Agile Team (Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and peer developers) to create technical solutions that meet business and technical requirements.
- Participate in reviews of own work and leads reviews of colleagues work.
- Bachelor Degree in computer science (software / application) or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Expert in TIBCO BusinessWorks 5.x and 6.x version including development, installation and platform setup.
- Expert in TIBCO Enterprise Messaging service.
- Strong technical and functional knowledge in the financial/banking domain.
- Strong knowledge of APIs, Micro Services, SOA concepts, WSDL, schemas, RESTful JSON, XML services.
- Expert in Jira, Bitbucket, Swagger and other CI/CD Tools.
- Should have good understanding of the software development life cycle using Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of UNIX and Windows operating system.
- Knowledge of Databases (Preferred: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL).
- API Design
- Microservices Architecture
- RESTful Services
- Oracle Database
- SQL Server
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 5+