- Manage and process monthly, weekly, and daily invoices in the system.
- Prepare daily vouchers and adjust entries.
- Prepare financial reports and presentations.
- Comply with tax rules and regulations.
- Prepare the fixed assets to register for the company and use the par code system.
- Prepare Monthly Financial Reports for management and do periodical book closing.
- Finalize the financial statements with the auditor.
- Prepare tax returns, payments, necessary paperwork, and reports.
- Identify tax savings and suggest ways to increase profits.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or any related field.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role.
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Hospitality (Restaurants and Hotels)
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 1+