- Ensure the front desk is clean and all necessary stationery and materials are available.
- Train, oversee, and support office personnel such as receptionists, security guards, and call
- Schedule shifts and manage staff members.
- Provide immediate and accurate client assistance.
- Handle consumer complaints and requests.
- Resolve emergencies.
- Review stock and place orders for office supplies.
- Ensure that mail is distributed correctly.
- Plan and monitor the office budget.
- Maintain current records of office expenses and charges.
- Ensure that the business regulations, rules, and security needs are followed.
- Keep track of all V.I.P's special guests and requests
- The job performance of each front office employee is evaluated.
- At the end of each shift, checks cashiers in and out and verifies banks and deposits.
- Meets with front-office staff members on a regular basis.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Previous work experience as a Front Desk Manager.
- Practical familiarity using office machines MS Office, notably Excel and Word, is required.
- Knowledge of customer service, office management, and basic techniques is required.
- English proficiency (oral and written).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Public Speaking
- Public Relations
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Administration & Customer Services , Hospitality (Restaurants and Hotels)
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 5 -10