- HR administrative functions.
- Handle onboarding procedures.
- Handle off-boarding procedures.
- Write job descriptions.
- Arrange interviews.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Organize staff training sessions, workshops, and activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, HR, or any related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in the HR field.
- Having a professional HR training course.
- Compensation and Benefits.
- Training and Development.
- Rewards and Recognition.
- Health and Safety.
- HR Administrative Functions.
- Legal Compliance.
- Human Resources
- KPIs & HR Metrics
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Hospitality (Restaurants and Hotels)
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 1+