- Revenue capturing and accounts receivable specialist.
- Manage the invoicing process, ensuring timely and accurate revenue recognition, and actively chasing outstanding payments from clients.
- Assist in reviewing expenses, payroll records, and other assigned financial documents.
- Maintain accurate financial data in databases to ensure immediate availability when required.
- Support management by addressing other accounting issues as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or any similar field.
- Has a minimum of 2 years of experience in the same role.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized person.
- Detail-oriented and committed to producing accurate work.
- Problem-solving abilities to address accounting challenges.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Accounting & Finance, Education & Training
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 1