- Recommend the measures to enhance the quality of Product display.
- Development of in-store material for all the product categories.
- Maintain a good level of the company’s display & products in stores, and keep records of distribution of special displays, and point of sales materials.
- Manage all ATL & BTL.
- Create weekly marketing activity reports to be prepared and circulated to all concerned in the Company and HQ.
- Manage and coordinate product launches.
- Manage product reviews and PR activities with PR Manager.
- Prepare and execute plans for marketing assigned products or product line(s), with the ultimate objective to achieve or exceed company goals.
- Work closely with Brand Marketing to ensure consistency with established guidelines.
- Participate in decisions regarding product positioning and advertising campaigns.
- Develop a budget for the assigned area of responsibility, and operate within established budget guidelines.
- Maintain a high level of brand preference and awareness.
- Participate in close communication with the agencies by delivering clear briefings, thus deriving ideas that align with the communication strategy and the output wanted.
- Analyze the communication impact before and after consumer research.
- Quarterly/Monthly budget planning (product and market-wise) for Company budgets within the company's deadline.
- Monthly evaluation of the marketing spends (market, budget, and product-wise) covering ATL and BTL activities (ATL/ BTL portion management as per company guidelines).
- Monthly Budget management: Plan proposal with TIM% guide.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in marketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Digital Marketing
- Off-line Marketing Activities
Login to Apply
Location Erbil - Iraq
Marketing & Sales
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 10