- Collecting, receiving, labeling, and/or analyzing samples or substances using the correct testing equipment.
- Designing and executing laboratory testing in line with standard testing procedures, recording observations, and interpreting findings.
- Recording all experimental data and test results accurately and in the specified format (written and/or electronic.)
- Organizing and storing all chemical substances, fluids, and compressed gases according to safety instructions.
- Ensuring that safety guidelines are adhered to at all times within the laboratory.
- Maintaining daily logs and equipment record books.
- Cleaning, sterilizing, maintaining, and calibrating laboratory equipment.
- Ordering laboratory supplies, as needed.
- Providing technical support, when necessary.
- Keeping up to date with relevant scientific and technical developments.
- Bachelor’s degree in biology, chemistry, or a related field.
- Valid laboratory technician license.
- Proven experience working as a lab technician.
- Experience in operating electrical and non-electrical laboratory equipment.
- Comfortable handling potentially dangerous substances (flammable liquids, biohazards, etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure.
- Superb dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical skills.
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Healthcare and Pharmaceutical
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 2+