- Provide technical support to the employees, including troubleshooting hardware, software, and network issues.
- Perform hardware maintenance, such as setting up workstations, and installing computers and peripherals (e.g., monitors, printers, keyboards).
- Install and update software applications on employees' devices and assist employees with software-related issues.
- Resolve troubleshooting network connectivity issues.
- Responsible for ensuring that all hardware and software are maintained properly, and in a timely manner.
- Maintain IT security protocols by monitoring for malware, and ensuring data
- Complete backup logs and other department databases according to the procedures followed by the department.
- Responsible for any other task given by the direct manager.
- A minimum of 2 - 4 years of experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- GPA of at least good.
- knowledge of computer hardware, software, and networking.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Excellent command of MS Office tools.
Login to Apply
Location Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 2