- Identifying and analyzing user requirements.
- Prioritizing, assigning and executing tasks throughout SDLC.
- Developing Java EE and RESTful applications.
- Working on AI projects.
- Collaboration with other team members on R&D and presentations.
- Writing well-designed, efficient code.
- Reviewing, testing and debugging team members’ code.
- Designing database architecture.
- Scheduling product releases with internal teams.
- Documenting development phases.
- Ensuring applications are secure and up-to-date.
- Integrating with 3rd Parties.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- A minimum of 6+ years of Java Development experience.
- Core expertise with Java Design Patterns, Java Frameworks, Java EE applications.
- Core expertise with RESTFUL, Spring Boot, and Relational Databases.
- Experience in ES, Kafka, Dropwizard, Neo4J.
- Experience in in Data Science and Machine Learning.
- Experience in Chatbots and Virtual Assistance.
- Excellent problem solving skills, verbal/non-verbal communication, interpersonal skills
- Java certification is a plus.
- Spring Boot
- RESTful Services
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 6