- Research, build, and extend variety of AI models which can include generative AI models, multimodal (Speech, Vision, Language) models, speech-to-text models, text-to-speech models among others.
- Collect and manage data automatically and manually for learning ML/DL models.
- Pre/post processors development.
- Build pipelines, frameworks, and tools for training ML/DL models.
- Explore new approaches and technologies by developing proof of concept (PoC).
- File patents and publish papers.
- Experience in Linux OS and shell scripts.
- Experience in one or more programming languages, including Python, C/C++, Java.
- Experience in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Experience in pre-trained & fine-tuning models.
- Experience in LLMs models.
- Good understanding of Linear algebra, probability, and statistics.
- Good understanding of ML/DL models including SVM, KNN, CNN, RNN, Transformer, Conformer, GAN, etc.
- Familiar with AI platforms such as Keras, TensorFlow, Pytorch or Theano.
- Self-motivated and proactive, with multi-tasking and critical thinking capabilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English, Arabic.
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 5