- Set gender and social inclusion indicators.
- Create learning questions and suggested methods to embed them into the project.
- Manage planned activities to improve gender and social integration.
- Design and deliver training programs and capacity-building activities to staff members.
- Analyze gender and social-related data collected through the implementation and collaborate with M&E team.
- Create reports on gender and social aspects of the project status updates.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience as a gender and/or social inclusion professional.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 7