- Identify, gather, document, and analyze user requirements.
- Prioritize, roadmap, and plan sprints, features, and user stories.
- Develop and maintain products' documentation and presentations.
- Liaise proactively with products' internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide and report accurate status across the end-to-end SDLC.
- Schedule design, testing, release management activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related field.
- A minimum of 3-6 years of experience in Business Analysis.
- Applied knowledge of agile and scrum methodologies and frameworks.
- PMI, PBA, or Professional Scrum Master 1. (Plus)
- Excellent problem solving, written and verbal communication skills.
- Clear willingness to be part of a growing ambitious technology start-up.
- Experience in the banking industry in a technology role. (Plus)
- Exposure to AI, ML, Virtual Assistants, Chatbots. (Plus)
- Experience in Office tools: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience in Agile tools: Jira, Confluence, Slack, Trello, Asana
- Experience in diagramming tools (LucidChart, Miro, Visio), visualization tools (PowerBI, Tableau), wireframing tools (Figma, Balsamiq). (Plus)
- Requirements Analysis
- Power BI
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies, Accounting & Finance
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 3